Below you can see highlights from my résumé, for a complete PDF version, click here.
Professional learning and development leader with over ten years of experience in both the private and public sector who champions business success through employee growth and organizational change.
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
WinnCompanies, Boston, MA 2015 – present
Provide training and development leadership and support to a variety of projects to further the company’s business priorities.
MANAGER, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT 2016 – present
- Collaborate with the Director of L&D on developing and establishing leadership programs.
- Developed and oversee mentoring program.
- Provide formal and informal coaching in leadership and performance improvement to leaders across the organization.
- Use evaluation metrics to assess and drive improvement in programs and training.
- Develop strategic relationships across the organization and with external vendors to develop and enhance company initiatives and systems.
- Partner with department leaders to develop strategic plans to drive cultural change and employee engagement.
TRAINING SPECIALIST 2015-2016
- Led a cross-functional team to develop employee on-boarding program including a manager toolkit with on-boarding plan templates, a new team member reference guide, orientation video and accountability and evaluation tools.
- Designed and implemented a training plan for the initial roll-out of Ceridian Dayforce to assist employees at all levels learn this new HRIS platform including the different timekeeping devices: touch clock, mobile app, and computer application.
- Consulted with leaders in other departments to develop training resources for new initiatives and to redesign existing resources to better engage employees and transfer knowledge.
City Electric Supply, Marshfield, MA 2011 – 2015
Provide vision and leadership through a variety of training solutions from inception to delivery to internal clients throughout all levels of the company.
- Created corporate eLearning branding and standards and design and develop the companies computer based training modules using Adobe Captivate and Audition.
- Integral part of the team that developed and implemented a year-long induction training program for 1500+ employees and provides ongoing training and support.
- Visioned and implemented a marketing campaign to increase employee awareness and engagement with training resources.
- Provide coaching to company managers on employee development and mentor fellow training team members to improve skills and grow as professionals.
- Conducted needs analysis for selection and implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) and serve and the vendor liason.
- Designed and implemented a training feedback system for webinar training.
- Became a SME on the proprietary Inventory Management System and train all levels of users in it through synchronous and asynchrosous learning tools
EDUCATION • PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Master Performance Consultant, ATD
Certificate in Workplace eLearning & Performance Support, Boise State University
Master’s Degree, Educational Technology, Fairfield University
Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology, Sacred Heart University
SERVICE TO OTHERS
Group Organizer, Beantown Bridge