For a PDF version, click here.
Professional learning and development leader with over ten years of experience in both the private and public sector who champions business success through employee growth and organizational change.
- Developed and implemented on-boarding programs with two different companies.
- Designed, developed, and implemented training strategies for software implementations and upgrades.
- Develop and facilitate training events, interactive learning labs, and courses for audiences of 1-500.
- Use strategic partnerships to develop change management to successfully roll-out new initiatives.
- Successfully conducted needs analysis, selected and implemented an LMS system.
WinnCompanies, Boston, MA 2015 – present
MANAGER, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Provide training and development leadership and support to a variety of projects to further the company’s business priorities.
- Lead a cross-functional team to develop employee on-boarding program including a manager toolkit with on-boarding plan templates, a new team member reference guide, orientation video and accountability and evaluation tools.
- Designed and implemented a training plan for the initial roll-out of Ceridian Dayforce to assist employees at all levels learn this new HRIS platform including the different timekeeping devices: touch clock, mobile app, and computer application.
- Consult with leaders in other departments to develop training resources for new initiatives and to redesign existing resources to better engage employees and transfer knowledge.
- Redesign and facilitate leadership and systems training courses.
City Electric Supply, Marshfield, MA 2011 – 2015
Provide vision and leadership through a variety of training solutions from inception to delivery to internal clients throughout all levels of the company.
- Created corporate eLearning branding and standards and design and develop the companies computer based training modules using Adobe Captivate and Audition.
- Integral part of the team that developed and implemented a year-long induction training program for 1500+ employees and provides ongoing training and support.
- Visioned and implemented a marketing campaign to increase employee awareness and engagement with training resources.
- Provide coaching to company managers on employee development and mentor fellow training team members to improve skills and grow as professionals.
- Conducted needs analysis for selection and implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) and serve and the vendor liason.
- Designed and implemented a training feedback system for webinar training.
- Became a SME on the proprietary Inventory Management System and train all levels of users in it through synchronous and asynchrosous learning tools
Children’s Rescue Mission, Norwalk, CT 2010 – 2011
E-LEARNING DEVELOPER (CONTRACT PROJECT)
Contracted to independently develop a Trip Guide and Spanish Tutorial, two computer-based training modules for volunteer short-term missionaries. Engaged Subject Matter Experts (SME) to create compelling, accurate program content.
Mustard Seed Design, LLC, Trumbull, CT 2007 – 2011
Established this firm to assist and guide clients in creating solutions to fit their landscaping needs. Built on previous instructional knowledge to communicate design ideas to clients that were developed with digital imaging and AutoCAD programs. Worked with clients to determine needs and select the landscape design solutions that most effectively fit with their horticultural requirements and budgets.
Mad Science of Fairfield County, Stratford, CT 2005 – 2006
Created a culture of high performance for up to 12 science instructors and two office staff in delivering highly interactive shows that are educational and entertaining. In small group and one-on-one settings, trained instructors on the science program content and effective, engaging presentation skills. Researched and created new material for programs, including workshops and large-crowd shows.
New Canaan Board Of Education, New Canaan, CT 1999 – 2005
Introduced a positive environment of learning for third and fourth-graders of all skills, from special needs through gifted. Planned and delivered compelling curriculum to engage students actively in the learning process, including instruction on RoboLab and iMovie. Measured individual student performance through assessments and tests; worked with students and parents to improve learning.
Assistant Camp Director (Overnight Programs), Camp Epworth, High Falls, NY (2001)
Facilitated the training of counselors from across the US and the world by creating a new staff training manual and implementing formal staff curriculum training.
Guest Lecturer (2009)
Instructed students on ProLandscape Image Editor for Landscape Design II course through classroom lab sessions.
EDUCATION • PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Certificate in Workplace eLearning & Performance Support, Boise State University
Master’s Degree, Educational Technology, Fairfield University
Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology, Sacred Heart University
SERVICE TO OTHERS
Small Group Leader, The River Church
The eLearning Guild
Captivate CS7 & CS5.5, Audition C6 & CS5.5, Photoshop CS5.5, InDesign CS6, Articulate Storyline, WebEx, GoToMeeting, and Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, and Publisher.